Invest in your professional future and join Horatio, European Psychiatric Nurses
"Broaden your network and expertise in psychiatric nursing through international collaboration".
Currently Horatio represents 26 national (psychiatric) nursing bodies , 7 institutes worldwide and many individual members. We have grown to become the most important nursing forums in Europe for the exchange of expertise in mental health. The association is promoting quality improvement in psychiatric care through education, implementation of best practice standards and research. From this regards the association actively collaborates with national and international associations and governmental and non-governmental organizations in Europe.
- Members of Horatio benefit from sound professional support, professional knowledge exchange and numerous learning opportunities on a national and international level.
- Continuous information about the latest mental health care and treatment developments and activities at national and international level.
- Continuous growth of the body of knowledge and access to specific research and practice development projects.
- Improve your professional skills and understanding through publications.
- Participate in international conferences and meetings at special members only conditions
- Exchange information and experiences with professional colleagues.
- Early invitation for projects.
- Using the Horatio bulletin as platform for great and small projects.
Network for psychiatric nursing expertise
- Learn more through established interest groups for specific questions.
- Be part of the international learning community.
- Share experience with colleagues from around the world via our intercontinental contact persons.
National psychiatric nursing organizations and sections of psychiatric nursing within national nursing organizations can apply for Full Membership. Nations without such organizations but who are in the process of developing can apply for Candidate Membership. Other individual persons or organizations can apply for Associated Membership.
- Full Membership: € 300 annually
- Organizational Associated Membership: € 150 annually
- Individual Associated Membership: € 50 annually
- Member associates-organizational application form Horatio
- Member application form Horatio individual
Name Bank: ING Bank N.V
BIC / Swift: INGBNL2A
ING Bank N.V,
Po Box 1800,
1000 B V, Amsterdam,